Now that the lockdown rules have been eased and shoots have been permitted, the various producers have started planning their shoots one after the other respectively.
As the government has directed to hold shoots mostly indoors, a lot of makers are looking towards RFC to shoot their films. Now, the latest news is that a number of Hindi producers have started booking the studio from the last few days.
As cases in Mumbai have gone high, they want to come down to Hyderabad and shoot in Hyderabad which is far away outside the city and is ideal for shooting without any crowds.
The first Hindi film to be shot there will be the Hindi film Mumbai Saga starring John Abraham, Emraan Hashmi, and Kajal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra