Handsome Akkineni lad Akhil is back in news for his rocking dance performance at the just concluded IIFA Utsavsm 2017. And in April, Akhil’s much-awaited second film in Vikram Kumar’s direction will be launched.
Now, as per the report in a popular English news daily, the movie’s unit is in talks with Bollywood beauty Alia Bhatt for the leading lady’s role. Incidentally, young Tamil starlet Megha Akash was roped in for the movie earlier on. But with the movie being postponed and Megha getting busier with Nithiin’s movie and now Ram’s next, she had reportedly expressed the unavailability of dates, leading to her replacement.
However, we will have to wait for a few more days for the makers to confirm the proceedings officially. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more.
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie
- Yet another heroine in talks for Sye Raa