If the latest reports are to be believed, Bollywood beauty Kriti Sanon is in talks for Thalapathy Vijay and Vamshi Paidipally’s upcoming collaborative project, Thalapathy66.
Earlier, there were rumors that Rashmika Mandanna or Kiara Advani would be roped in for the film. But that isn’t the case now as Kriti is said to be in talks for the female lead role in the film.
If Kriti does sign this project, it will mark her comeback to South Indian cinema. She debuted with Mahesh Babu’s 1 Nenokkadine and if things go as planned, Thalapathy66 might be her next South Indian film.
This exciting project will commence the shoot in the next few weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thumbs Down for Kangana’s much hyped Dhaakad
- Shoot of Nikhil’s SPY in full swing
- OTT Review : BFF – Telugu series on AHA
- Harish Shankar’s biggest promise to Pawan Kalyan’s fans
- Poll: Which of these first looks of NTR impressed you?
- Koratala Siva answers NTR fans in style