Yet another Bollywood actress says that she is a huge fan of Allu Arjun. Young beauty Saiee Manjrekar, who is all set to make her Tollywood debut with Varun Tej’s Ghani and Adivi Sesh’s Major, said in a latest interview that she hopes to get an opportunity to act with Allu Arjun soon.
Saiee said that she watched Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo after she was offered Ghani and Major and that she was blown away by the Stylish Star’s acting and dancing. Last month, speculations were rife that Saiee has been approached for Allu Arjun’s pan-India film under Koratala Siva’s direction. However, Saiee has clarified that the reports are false.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Chay-Vikram Kumar’s Thank You
- Teaser poster of UV Concepts’ maiden film with debutants out now
- Sundeep Kishan sends A1 Express themed gifts to Mega heroes
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye