Nandamuri Kalyanram, who is producing his brother NTR’s 27th movie, has taken this project as a matter of prestige. After roping in Bobby as the film’s director, he has now signed on one of the most celebrated Directors of Photography in Bollywood, CK Muraleedharan, for this crazy project.
CK Muraleedharan is well-known for his cinematography in big budget Bollywood movies such as 3 Iditots, PK and the recently released period spectacle, Mohenjo Daro.
The movie will be going on floors in February and more details will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada