The countdown has begun for Baahubali The Conclusion, the most eagerly awaited movie of the year. This epic magnum opus is all set to release on April 28 and Team Baahubali had aggressively promoted the movie in Bollywood and in the North.
Going by the initial euphoria due to the sky-high expectations and a whirlwind promotional blitzkrieg, Bollywood’s trade and film circles are gung ho about Baahubali breaching the much-hyped 1,000 crore gross club, an unprecedented feat by any Indian movie.
The movie is releasing in more than 6,000 screens across the country and another 1,000 plus screens have been allotted for the film’s overseas release. No doubt in saying that Baahubali will forever be hailed as a landmark Indian movie if it pulls off this magical feat.
- Script work begins for Goodachari 2
- Sai Pallavi quite excited about her next
- Tamannaah hates to be called as Milky Beauty
- Award winning Art Director all set for directorial debut
- Kajal finally opens up about Chota K Naidu kissing controversy