The lockdown rules have been eased out a bit and many are roaming out freely and taking care of themselves on their own. But Maharastra and Mumbai happen to be the worst-hit state and cities in the country.
The cases are just now dying down and the lockdown is continuing big time there. But as the livelihood needs to go on, many relaxations are going to happen in the days to come including films and TV shoots.
The news from Mumbai media is that many star heroes are not ready to resume shoot and want to go to the sets only when things get better.
They feel that it will be a bigger risk to take many of them to sets. Stars like Akshay Kumar have started shooting and we need to see how many of them will follow suit now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections