Soha Ali Khan, daughter of former cricketer Tiger Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore, is popular for movies like Rang De, Khoya Khoya Chand and the Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns franchise. Recently, Soha was in Hyderabad to attend an event.
Interacting with the media, Soha said that she is keen on acting in Telugu movies if filmmakers approach her with right scripts. Soha said that she shares a deep bond with Hyderabad as she had spent a lot of time in the city in her childhood. The actress is married to Bollywood actor Kunal Khemu.
- Trisha’s dream comes true: Joins Rajini’s next
- Poonam Pandey to donate her remuneration to Kerala CM relief fund
- Naga Chaitanya confirms rumours about Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s release
- Sunny Leone to come up with the second season of her biopic
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate