Soha Ali Khan, daughter of former cricketer Tiger Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore, is popular for movies like Rang De, Khoya Khoya Chand and the Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns franchise. Recently, Soha was in Hyderabad to attend an event.
Interacting with the media, Soha said that she is keen on acting in Telugu movies if filmmakers approach her with right scripts. Soha said that she shares a deep bond with Hyderabad as she had spent a lot of time in the city in her childhood. The actress is married to Bollywood actor Kunal Khemu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time
- Sharwanand injured on 96’s set; To undergo surgery