Soha Ali Khan, daughter of former cricketer Tiger Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore, is popular for movies like Rang De, Khoya Khoya Chand and the Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns franchise. Recently, Soha was in Hyderabad to attend an event.
Interacting with the media, Soha said that she is keen on acting in Telugu movies if filmmakers approach her with right scripts. Soha said that she shares a deep bond with Hyderabad as she had spent a lot of time in the city in her childhood. The actress is married to Bollywood actor Kunal Khemu.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2