Soha Ali Khan, daughter of former cricketer Tiger Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore, is popular for movies like Rang De, Khoya Khoya Chand and the Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns franchise. Recently, Soha was in Hyderabad to attend an event.
Interacting with the media, Soha said that she is keen on acting in Telugu movies if filmmakers approach her with right scripts. Soha said that she shares a deep bond with Hyderabad as she had spent a lot of time in the city in her childhood. The actress is married to Bollywood actor Kunal Khemu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut