It is well-known that the pre-production work is underway for The Mahabharata, the most expensive Indian film ever with a budget of nearly 1,000 crore. The film stars Malayali superstar Mohanlal as Bheema.
As per the latest updates coming in from Kerala film circles, The Mahabharata’s makers have approached Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan for Karna’s role. However, we will have to wait for an official word from the team.
Shrikumar Menon is the film’s director and UAE-based business tycoon of Indian origin BR Shetty will bankroll the project. The Mahabharata will be made in two parts and it will hit the screens in 2020.
- Naa Nuvve gets a new release date
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Saakshyam’s release postponed?
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films