Allu Arjun’s upcoming film, Duvvada Jagannadham, is slated to hit the screens on June 23. Next, the Stylish Star will commence shooting for popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s directorial debut film, Naa Peru Surya.
The latest buzz is that the film’s satellite rights are already a hot cake not only in Tollywood, but several reputed Bollywood production houses and stars are in the race to snatch the film’s satellite rights.
Apparently, Bollywood star Ajay Devgn and leading Bollywood production house Zee Studios are vying for Naa Peru Surya’s Hindi version’s satellite rights. The film’s satellite rights including Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi are valued at around a whopping 24 crores.
Naa Peru Surya will be produced by Lagadapati Sridhar and it will feature acclaimed technicians such as Rajeev Ravi as the DP, Vishal-Shekar composing the music and Rajeevan doing production design.
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue