Allu Arjun’s upcoming film, Duvvada Jagannadham, is slated to hit the screens on June 23. Next, the Stylish Star will commence shooting for popular writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s directorial debut film, Naa Peru Surya.
The latest buzz is that the film’s satellite rights are already a hot cake not only in Tollywood, but several reputed Bollywood production houses and stars are in the race to snatch the film’s satellite rights.
Apparently, Bollywood star Ajay Devgn and leading Bollywood production house Zee Studios are vying for Naa Peru Surya’s Hindi version’s satellite rights. The film’s satellite rights including Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi are valued at around a whopping 24 crores.
Naa Peru Surya will be produced by Lagadapati Sridhar and it will feature acclaimed technicians such as Rajeev Ravi as the DP, Vishal-Shekar composing the music and Rajeevan doing production design.
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film