Hrithik Roshan is not only one of the biggest stars in the country but also an role-model when it comes to fitness. The actor’s transformation for Krissh 3 is legendary and he’s become of the poster-boys for everything related to fitness in India.
Recently, the actor is said to have signed an endorsement deal with a fitness and wellness company Cure.Fit for a whopping Rs 100 crores. The deal is for five years and the company has also offered a stake to Hrithik Roshan in their firm in return for his endorsement and other promotional campaign.
It’s by far one of the biggest endorsement deals that an actor has signed in recent times and Hrithik Roshan will also share his special work-out plan which will help the customers get better results in terms of their fitness.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun ‘AAA Cinemas’ to kick start with Sankranthi releases?
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth gets upset again
- Rahul Yadav Nakka – I never imagined providing a platform to budding filmmakers
- Interview : Satya Dev – The audience will definitely like Gurtunda Seetakalam
- Noted music label grabs the audio rights of Naga Chaitanya’s Custody
- South Indian blockbuster gets a re-release