Hrithik Roshan is not only one of the biggest stars in the country but also an role-model when it comes to fitness. The actor’s transformation for Krissh 3 is legendary and he’s become of the poster-boys for everything related to fitness in India.
Recently, the actor is said to have signed an endorsement deal with a fitness and wellness company Cure.Fit for a whopping Rs 100 crores. The deal is for five years and the company has also offered a stake to Hrithik Roshan in their firm in return for his endorsement and other promotional campaign.
It’s by far one of the biggest endorsement deals that an actor has signed in recent times and Hrithik Roshan will also share his special work-out plan which will help the customers get better results in terms of their fitness.
Articles that might interest you:
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA