Internationally acclaimed Bollywood star Irrfan Khan has reportedly been admitted to the ICU at Mumbai’s Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital after his health suddenly deteriorated this evening. Irrfan is currently under doctors observation.
Soon after the news of Irrfan’s hospitalization went viral, the actor’s spokesperson issued an official note, saying that Irrfan has been diagnosed with a colon infection. Irrfan has been valiantly battling the neuroendocrine cancer since last year. Worried fans and the actors fraternity are praying for his speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema