We have already reported that Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh will be making his Tollywood debut with Prabhas’ much-awaited project under young filmmaker Sujeeth’s direction. In the film, Neil will be essaying two roles with positive and negative shades.
Speaking to a leading national media house on his foray into the T-town, Neil revealed that he has hired a Telugu tutor and is learning Telugu as part of preparation for his roles. Neil also said that a lot of deliberation had gone through before signing this movie.
To be produced by UV Creations, this as-yet-untitled action thriller will be launched as soon as Prabhas wraps up Baahubali. Nearly 150 crores will be spent on the making of this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash