We have already reported that Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh will be making his Tollywood debut with Prabhas’ much-awaited project under young filmmaker Sujeeth’s direction. In the film, Neil will be essaying two roles with positive and negative shades.
Speaking to a leading national media house on his foray into the T-town, Neil revealed that he has hired a Telugu tutor and is learning Telugu as part of preparation for his roles. Neil also said that a lot of deliberation had gone through before signing this movie.
To be produced by UV Creations, this as-yet-untitled action thriller will be launched as soon as Prabhas wraps up Baahubali. Nearly 150 crores will be spent on the making of this movie.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy