Star Kollywood director Shankar is currently busy giving finishing touches to the script for his highly-anticipated pan-India film with Tollywood star Ram Charan. To be bankrolled by Dil Raju, this as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors in the second half of this year.
Around a month ago, there were reports that Shankar has plans to remake his 2005 blockbuster psychological vigilante drama, Anniyan (Aparichitudu in Telugu) in Hindi. Now, the latest reports reveal that Bollywood star Ranveer Singh has met Shankar recently and discussed the possibilities of him starring in this crazy project. However, we will have to wait until an official word comes out from the horse’s mouth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa