The Baahubali destruction has hit Bollywood in a big way and apart from toppling several existing Bollywood records all in just 3 days, Baahubali also managed to win appreciation from the who’s who of Bollywood. One of the biggest film stars in the country, Salman Khan, is the latest to join the Baahubali admirers club.
Speaking about the film’s solid performance at a filmy event in Mumbai, Salman said that he’s so happy with the film’s tremendous response and that he is particularly happy for Rana Daggubati’s performance and for winning all the laurels with this film. Salman also said that Rana will now realize why he always used to tell him to become an actor. Salman also revealed that Rana always wanted to become a software engineer.
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans
- Yatra’s music recording underway in Macedonia
- Ram Charan recalls those terrible days in his career
- National award-winning actress to play Jayalalithaa?
- Siddharth to return to Tollywood with a trilingual