Fans of Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt were in for a shock when reports of the actor’s hospitalization began doing the rounds on the internet on Saturday night. The 61-year-old actor has been admitted to Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital earlier in the evening. However, Sanjay is stable and there’s nothing to worry about.
As per the latest reports, Sanjay was admitted with fluctuating oxygen saturation levels and chest discomfort. He was tested for COVID-19 through rapid antigen test, which turned out to be negative. A swab sample has been collected for RT PCR. Currently, Sanjay is undergoing treatment in the non-COVID ICU ward.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan in talks with other directors?
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- RC16 expected to start rolling during this time
- NBK108 is being mounted on a massive budget?
- Shyam Singha Roy lines up for three Oscar categories
- This actress was the first choice of Puri Jagannadh for Liger