Fans of Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt were in for a shock when reports of the actor’s hospitalization began doing the rounds on the internet on Saturday night. The 61-year-old actor has been admitted to Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital earlier in the evening. However, Sanjay is stable and there’s nothing to worry about.
As per the latest reports, Sanjay was admitted with fluctuating oxygen saturation levels and chest discomfort. He was tested for COVID-19 through rapid antigen test, which turned out to be negative. A swab sample has been collected for RT PCR. Currently, Sanjay is undergoing treatment in the non-COVID ICU ward.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood