Fans of Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt were in for a shock when reports of the actor’s hospitalization began doing the rounds on the internet on Saturday night. The 61-year-old actor has been admitted to Mumbai’s Lilavati Hospital earlier in the evening. However, Sanjay is stable and there’s nothing to worry about.
As per the latest reports, Sanjay was admitted with fluctuating oxygen saturation levels and chest discomfort. He was tested for COVID-19 through rapid antigen test, which turned out to be negative. A swab sample has been collected for RT PCR. Currently, Sanjay is undergoing treatment in the non-COVID ICU ward.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films
- New trend- Directors’ casting heroines for negative roles
- SPB’s lives on forever-Here are some unknown facts