We all know what kind of sensation did the Telugu film Kanchana create during its release time. The film was directed by Lawrence and now the latest we hear is that the film is all set to be remade in Hindi.
The Bollywood media has reported this news and said that none other than Akshay Kumar has shown interest and will do the lead role. A top production house will be making this film in Hindi.
As of now, Akshay Kumar is shooting for his new film Housefull4.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?