Since yesterday, news has been coming in that Bollywood superstar, Akshay Kumar will be playing the main lead in Kamal Haasan’s Indian 2 which will go on floors tomorrow.
But the news coming in from Mumbai reveals that Akshay is yet to say yes to the film as he is filled with commitments as he has close to four films lined up in 2019.
He is also said to sign a few more films in the next week and is very much interested to work with Shankar again. But as he has no time for it, he is in a dilemma and is yet to say yes to Shankar who is waiting for him.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans