Since yesterday, news has been coming in that Bollywood superstar, Akshay Kumar will be playing the main lead in Kamal Haasan’s Indian 2 which will go on floors tomorrow.
But the news coming in from Mumbai reveals that Akshay is yet to say yes to the film as he is filled with commitments as he has close to four films lined up in 2019.
He is also said to sign a few more films in the next week and is very much interested to work with Shankar again. But as he has no time for it, he is in a dilemma and is yet to say yes to Shankar who is waiting for him.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic