Following suit now is the Young Bollywood starlet Seerat Kapoor. Seerat revealed via a tweet that she is dubbing in her own voice for her role in Raju Gari Gadhi 2. This is Seerat’s first stint in Telugu dubbing and she’s quite excited about it.
Seerat has her hands full with three films in Telugu. The actress will next be seen in Nagarjuna’s Raju Gari Gadhi 2, Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu and VI Anand’s as-yet-untitled movie featuring Allu Sirish.
— Seerat Kapoor (@IamSeeratKapoor) July 17, 2017
- Bollywood heroine to play Jayalalithaa in Thalaivi
- Tamannaah signs back-to-back horror films in Telugu and Tamil
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections