Following suit now is the Young Bollywood starlet Seerat Kapoor. Seerat revealed via a tweet that she is dubbing in her own voice for her role in Raju Gari Gadhi 2. This is Seerat’s first stint in Telugu dubbing and she’s quite excited about it.
Seerat has her hands full with three films in Telugu. The actress will next be seen in Nagarjuna’s Raju Gari Gadhi 2, Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu and VI Anand’s as-yet-untitled movie featuring Allu Sirish.
— Seerat Kapoor (@IamSeeratKapoor) July 17, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?