Mumbai is one place where everything is quite strict even though it involves the celebrities. One such hero, Arshad Warsi went through a lot as his Versova-based bungalow was partially demolished by BMC for illegal construction.
Going into details, Arshad Warsi bought the bungalow in from a retired Air India captain and while renovating the property, he carried out the illegal construction and spent some huge money for his house.
After failing to respond to the notice sent 24 hours later, the BMC had demolished a part of the second floors which he had built illegally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?