Akshay Kumar is a hit machine and there is no denying that fact. All his recent films have crossed the 100 crore mark making Akshay the most bankable star in Bollywood.
Now, his latest film, Kesari has also opened to some record collections all over. The film made 21 crores on the first day which is the highest so far this year.
Kesari is produced by Karan Johar and is based on a true event which happened decades ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed singers Chitra, Bombay Jayashri chosen for Padma honours
- Sree Vishnu to play a village man in his next
- Solid emotional angle in mega hero’s next
- Bollywood banner offers a bomb to bag KGF 2 rights
- Ram’s RED to achieve this mark by this weekend
- Krack’s digital release postponed?