The phenomenal Box Office performance of ‘Atharintiki Daaredhi’ is creating ripples everywhere. The movie’s revenue has become a topic of discussion even in Bollywood circles, with noted trade analysts Taran Adarsh and others openly expressing their shock and surprise over the film’s collections.
Maverick director Ram Gopal Varma also took to Twitter, to make some interesting statements. “Taran adarsh told me that in his entire career he has not been more shocked with any films collections more than Attarintiki daaredi. For the first time in indian film history I am told hollywood film companies are tracking the telugu film Attarintiki Daaredi collection”, he said.
In the US, AD is all set to breeze past the USD 2 Million mark quite soon. Well, that is the power of Power Star Pawan Kalyan for you folks.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das