The 2019 Malayalam film, Prathi Poovankozhi, ended up as a good hit at the box office. Directed by Rosshan Andrrews, the film stars Manju Warrier and it had received critically acclaim as well.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Bollywood filmmaker Boney Kapoor has acquired the film’s remake rights. Reportedly, Boney Kapoor is planning to remake the film in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?