The 2019 Malayalam film, Prathi Poovankozhi, ended up as a good hit at the box office. Directed by Rosshan Andrrews, the film stars Manju Warrier and it had received critically acclaim as well.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Bollywood filmmaker Boney Kapoor has acquired the film’s remake rights. Reportedly, Boney Kapoor is planning to remake the film in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot