The 2019 Malayalam film, Prathi Poovankozhi, ended up as a good hit at the box office. Directed by Rosshan Andrrews, the film stars Manju Warrier and it had received critically acclaim as well.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Bollywood filmmaker Boney Kapoor has acquired the film’s remake rights. Reportedly, Boney Kapoor is planning to remake the film in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
More details regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas doesn’t worry about box-office numbers, says his director
- Poll : Who among these heroines should be part of NTR’s next?
- 40 American fighters land in Hyderabad for much-awaited film’s climax
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s special surprise on Mahesh’s birthday
- Prabhas planning to buy a posh flat in Mumbai?
- Bollywood star trolled for taking COVID-19 vaccine