The over three month-long lockdown and the cancellation of film shootings has left many film stars, including Rashmika Mandanna, jobless and bored. Last night, the Sarileru Neekevvaru and Bheeshma actress took to Instagram and revealed that she badly misses being on sets and in caravans.
Rashmika went on to test her fans with a trivia about her and her films. The star heroine posted a few questions like “How many movies have I acted in?”, “What was the name of the company Chaitra worked in (Bheeshma)?,” and “What was the name of my character in Kirik Party?” Fans responded enthusiastically and made it an eventful night.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool