The over three month-long lockdown and the cancellation of film shootings has left many film stars, including Rashmika Mandanna, jobless and bored. Last night, the Sarileru Neekevvaru and Bheeshma actress took to Instagram and revealed that she badly misses being on sets and in caravans.
Rashmika went on to test her fans with a trivia about her and her films. The star heroine posted a few questions like “How many movies have I acted in?”, “What was the name of the company Chaitra worked in (Bheeshma)?,” and “What was the name of my character in Kirik Party?” Fans responded enthusiastically and made it an eventful night.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August
- Pic Talk: Pawan Kalyan as powerful cop Bheemla Nayak
- Regina-Nivetha Thomas multi-starrer goes on floors