Nagarjuna took a big risk and released his new film Bangarraju in spite of the growing Covid cases in the Telugu states.
Thanks to the festival holidays, the film did superbly in AP and helped most of the collections. After the ninth day of its release, the film has crossed the 33 crores share mark in Telugu states.
In Nizam, the film has slowed down drastically. As it is Sunday today and the Republic day holiday is coming up on 26th, the makers are expecting some more money for their film. Kalyan Krishna directed Bangarraju.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fury of NTR 30 looks powerful
- Date, time locked for F3’s grand pre-release event
- Important next few days for SVP
- Interview : Rajasekhar – I have given life and soul for Shekar
- Tamannah opens up on why her Bollywood career did not click
- NTR 30: Makers tease a big update on Jr NTR’s next