Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu went on floors a couple of months back and already wrapped up its first schedule.
Due to the Corona outbreak, the film’s shooting is stalled temporarily. When the project kick-started Boyapati had plans to release the film in the month of August.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that as the shooting got delayed due to lockdown, he is now planning to release the film during the Dussehra season.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, this as-yet-untitled film has its music composed by Thaman. The female lead in the film is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive: Game Changer actress earns a spot in global Google Trends
- Thanks to Animal, Rashmika’s scenes extended in Pushpa 2?
- Trisha to romance Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna next?
- Hi Nanna packs a punch on Sunday; Here’s the 4-day Nizam collection
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi greets ex-CM KCR in hospital
- Animal: Tripti Dimri reveals how her parents reacted to her bold scenes