Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Sreenu went on floors a couple of months back and already wrapped up its first schedule.
Due to the Corona outbreak, the film’s shooting is stalled temporarily. When the project kick-started Boyapati had plans to release the film in the month of August.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that as the shooting got delayed due to lockdown, he is now planning to release the film during the Dussehra season.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, this as-yet-untitled film has its music composed by Thaman. The female lead in the film is yet to be finalized.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?