After almost eight months gap, the shooting for Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s new film resumed in the first week of November. Currently, the shooting is progressing at a fast pace in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Boyapati is looking for an artist, who suits to Balayya’s stature in the antagonist role. Though the makers initially approach actors like Sonu Sood and Sanjay Dutt, nothing was finalized regarding the same due reasons unknown.
This as-yet-untitled film has Pragya Jaiswal and Poorna as the female leads. Actor Srikanth is doing a key role in the movie which is being produced by Miryala Ravinder and has Thaman as the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star wants to act in Krack remake?
- Chiranjeevi announces Acharya’s teaser time with a hilarious meme
- A1 Express trailer – Ambitious, emotion-filled and masaledar
- Uppena clears confusion- Seals its release date
- Sukumar launches Ardha Shathabdam’s intense and impressive teaser
- Liger’s shoot plans kick start once again