After almost eight months gap, the shooting for Balakrishna and Boyapati Sreenu’s new film resumed in the first week of November. Currently, the shooting is progressing at a fast pace in Hyderabad.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Boyapati is looking for an artist, who suits to Balayya’s stature in the antagonist role. Though the makers initially approach actors like Sonu Sood and Sanjay Dutt, nothing was finalized regarding the same due reasons unknown.
This as-yet-untitled film has Pragya Jaiswal and Poorna as the female leads. Actor Srikanth is doing a key role in the movie which is being produced by Miryala Ravinder and has Thaman as the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release