The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Seenu is progressing at a fast pace. Co-starring Pragya Jaiswal and Poorna as the female ladies, this yet-untitled film is aiming for May 28, 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that director Boyapati Seenu is making crucial changes in the script. News is also that the action part in the film will be canned on a high note when compared to previous blockbusters like Simha and Legend.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, the movie has its music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly