The shooting for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s new film under the direction of Boyapati Seenu is progressing at a fast pace. Co-starring Pragya Jaiswal and Poorna as the female ladies, this yet-untitled film is aiming for May 28, 2021.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that director Boyapati Seenu is making crucial changes in the script. News is also that the action part in the film will be canned on a high note when compared to previous blockbusters like Simha and Legend.
Being bankrolled by Miryala Ravinder Reddy, the movie has its music by Thaman.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars