Not all seems to be well with Boyapati Srinu’s next film starring Nandamuri Balakrishna. Their upcoming project that was announced last month has hit a rough road reportedly because of the box office results of Ruler. Apparently, the producers didn’t recover more a huge chunk of their investment, which left them distraught.
And so, to be on the safer side, Boyapati Srinu is re-writing the entire script such that history doesn’t repeat itself. While the combo of the actor and director has proved hugely successful in the past with blockbusters like Simhaa and Legend, they apparently want to be cautious nevertheless.
It is learnt that producer Miriyala Ravinder Reddy and the director had elaborate discussions and decided that at this point the film’s budget will have to be controlled.
The latest script, the rehashed one, has been worked out in such a way such that it fits the said budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title