Not all seems to be well with Boyapati Srinu’s next film starring Nandamuri Balakrishna. Their upcoming project that was announced last month has hit a rough road reportedly because of the box office results of Ruler. Apparently, the producers didn’t recover more a huge chunk of their investment, which left them distraught.
And so, to be on the safer side, Boyapati Srinu is re-writing the entire script such that history doesn’t repeat itself. While the combo of the actor and director has proved hugely successful in the past with blockbusters like Simhaa and Legend, they apparently want to be cautious nevertheless.
It is learnt that producer Miriyala Ravinder Reddy and the director had elaborate discussions and decided that at this point the film’s budget will have to be controlled.
The latest script, the rehashed one, has been worked out in such a way such that it fits the said budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50