Director Boyapati Srinu is basking in the massive success of his recently released mass action entertainer, Akhanda. He will be joining forces with his Sarrainodu hero Allu Arjun for his next project. The star director is already busy working on the script for this crazy project.
And here’s an exciting update. Boyapati Srinu is penning a period action drama in the backdrop of India’s freedom struggle. Needless to say, Bunny will be essaying the role of a freedom fighter in the movie. If this buzz turns out to be true, it will mark Boyapati and Bunny’s first-ever film set in a patriotic drama genre. Veteran producer Allu Aravind will be bankrolling this high budget entertainer. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonal Chauhan in star hero’s next?
- Nagarjuna thanks YS Jagan for his assurance
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic locks its world television premiere date
- Noted Telugu actor approached for Bigg Boss OTT
- RRR content crosses a massive 750 million views
- Bangarraju gave a new lease of confidence – Chay Akkineni