Tragedy struck Boyapati Srinu’s household. The popular director’s mother Boyapati Seetharavamma passed away this evening at 7:22 pm. She was 80. Seetharavamma was suffering from prolonged illness for quite some time.
Seetharavamma breathed her last at her hometown Pedakakani in Guntur district. Her last rites will be held tomorrow. Several colleagues and well-wishers extended their condolences to Boyapati Srinu on his loss. On the professional front, Boyapati Srinu has been busy with the pre-production work for his third film with Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed