Tragedy struck Boyapati Srinu’s household. The popular director’s mother Boyapati Seetharavamma passed away this evening at 7:22 pm. She was 80. Seetharavamma was suffering from prolonged illness for quite some time.
Seetharavamma breathed her last at her hometown Pedakakani in Guntur district. Her last rites will be held tomorrow. Several colleagues and well-wishers extended their condolences to Boyapati Srinu on his loss. On the professional front, Boyapati Srinu has been busy with the pre-production work for his third film with Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act