Tragedy struck Boyapati Srinu’s household. The popular director’s mother Boyapati Seetharavamma passed away this evening at 7:22 pm. She was 80. Seetharavamma was suffering from prolonged illness for quite some time.
Seetharavamma breathed her last at her hometown Pedakakani in Guntur district. Her last rites will be held tomorrow. Several colleagues and well-wishers extended their condolences to Boyapati Srinu on his loss. On the professional front, Boyapati Srinu has been busy with the pre-production work for his third film with Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rana’s pan-India film Aranya to be out soon
- Poll : Which of these Prabhas’ films is going to make it big at Indian box office?
- Sai Pallavi’s dance treat in Love Story’s Saranga Dariya song
- Sunil in and as Maryada Krishnayya; First look out
- Here’s when anchor Sree Mukhi plans to get married
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week