Tragedy struck Boyapati Srinu’s household. The popular director’s mother Boyapati Seetharavamma passed away this evening at 7:22 pm. She was 80. Seetharavamma was suffering from prolonged illness for quite some time.
Seetharavamma breathed her last at her hometown Pedakakani in Guntur district. Her last rites will be held tomorrow. Several colleagues and well-wishers extended their condolences to Boyapati Srinu on his loss. On the professional front, Boyapati Srinu has been busy with the pre-production work for his third film with Balakrishna.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director in talks for Ram Charan’s next?
- Thaman gearing up with an emotional number for Pink remake
- Vijay’s Master to have its audio launch during this time
- Its official: Nani to have three releases this year
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues