Senior star Venkatesh will soon be seen in the most awaited comedy entertainer, Babu Bangaram. Apart from this film, Venky will also enthrall his fans with a hilarious cameo in his nephew Naga Chaitanya’s Premam.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, Venky may once again be seen in a crucial role in young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ next film under Boyapati Sreenu’s direction. Boyapati is reportedly scripting a powerful role for Venky and he is confident of convincing the star to act in the film.
Venky has always been supportive of Sai Sreenivas as he shares a good rapport with Sai’s father and producer Bellamkonda Suresh. We will have to see if Venky will give his nod for Boyapati’s special offer eventually.
- Allu Arjun’s gesture for Palakollu people wins praise
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil