The much-awaited trailer for Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s upcoming horror comedy, Laxmmi Bomb, was launched yesterday and it was well received by fans. However, angry fans of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput are going on a rampage by trending the hashtag #BoycottLaxmmiBomb on social media.
The reason behind Sushant’s fans calling for Laxmmi Bomb’s boycott is Akshay Kumar not extending his support for their fight for justice for Sushant. Also, the emotional video released by Akshay Kumar earlier this week has been dubbed as a promotional stunt and Akshay is being called a ‘fake nationalist’ by the angry fans of Sushant.
For now, Disney Hotstar has disabled the number of likes and dislikes for the trailer. Laxmmi Bomb is slated for its world digital premiere on November 9. It remains to be seen if the film manages to gain some support upon its release. The film has Kiara Advani as the leading lady. Noted Tamil choreographer turned director Lawrence has directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amitabh Bachchan’s new blog post on ‘medical condition’ worries fans
- First look of Vijay-Anand Deverakonda film tomorrow
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin’s film to kick-start from this month
- It’s a wrap up for Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi’s next
- Mirchi actress to become a proud mother soon
- Raashi Khanna takes up kickboxing for this special reason