The much-awaited trailer for Bollywood star Akshay Kumar’s upcoming horror comedy, Laxmmi Bomb, was launched yesterday and it was well received by fans. However, angry fans of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput are going on a rampage by trending the hashtag #BoycottLaxmmiBomb on social media.
The reason behind Sushant’s fans calling for Laxmmi Bomb’s boycott is Akshay Kumar not extending his support for their fight for justice for Sushant. Also, the emotional video released by Akshay Kumar earlier this week has been dubbed as a promotional stunt and Akshay is being called a ‘fake nationalist’ by the angry fans of Sushant.
For now, Disney Hotstar has disabled the number of likes and dislikes for the trailer. Laxmmi Bomb is slated for its world digital premiere on November 9. It remains to be seen if the film manages to gain some support upon its release. The film has Kiara Advani as the leading lady. Noted Tamil choreographer turned director Lawrence has directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed