Comedy star Brahmanandam is not getting into politics. Unlike many celebrities from the Telugu Film Industry, Brahmanandam is very clear about his plans for the future and politics is not a part of them.
The actor has some sound reasoning behind his decision. “I did not accept offers from Mr. Subbi Rami Reddy who is my guru and from Megastar Chiranjeevi who gave me great support in my early days. Why will I now enter into politics?”, he was quoted as saying.
The actor is busy with a host of films and he seems to be quite content with his work.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties