Comedy star Brahmanandam is not getting into politics. Unlike many celebrities from the Telugu Film Industry, Brahmanandam is very clear about his plans for the future and politics is not a part of them.
The actor has some sound reasoning behind his decision. “I did not accept offers from Mr. Subbi Rami Reddy who is my guru and from Megastar Chiranjeevi who gave me great support in my early days. Why will I now enter into politics?”, he was quoted as saying.
The actor is busy with a host of films and he seems to be quite content with his work.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Press Note : MegaStar’s SyeRaa North America Release by SNOWFLAKE CINEMA
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced