Following the heart surgery a few months ago, legendary comedian Brahmanandam had cut down on the number of films. He was recently seen in a blink-and-miss appearance in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. His next big project will be Krishna Vamsi’s Rangamarthaanda.
As per the latest updates, unlike his trademark rib-tickling comedy, Brahmi this time will leave his fans and audiences in tears with his emotional act in Rangamarthaanda. Krishna Vamsi is said to have designed a solid role for the actor who will be seen in a refreshingly new role after a long time.
Rangamarthaanda also features Prakash Raj and Ramya Krishna. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Marathi drama, Natsamrat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey
- Interesting update on Mahesh’s Sarkaru Vaari Pata