Following the heart surgery a few months ago, legendary comedian Brahmanandam had cut down on the number of films. He was recently seen in a blink-and-miss appearance in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. His next big project will be Krishna Vamsi’s Rangamarthaanda.
As per the latest updates, unlike his trademark rib-tickling comedy, Brahmi this time will leave his fans and audiences in tears with his emotional act in Rangamarthaanda. Krishna Vamsi is said to have designed a solid role for the actor who will be seen in a refreshingly new role after a long time.
Rangamarthaanda also features Prakash Raj and Ramya Krishna. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Marathi drama, Natsamrat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!