It’s celebrations time in the King of Comedy Brahmanandam’s household. The veteran comedian’s son and actor Gautham turned a proud father to a baby boy on the auspicious day of Hanuman Jayanthi on Tuesday.
Gautham tied the knot with Jyothsna in October, 2012. He had acted in movies like Pallakilo Pellikoothuru and Basanti and is currently wrapping up the shooting of an experimental romantic drama titled Manu.
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR