It’s celebrations time in the King of Comedy Brahmanandam’s household. The veteran comedian’s son and actor Gautham turned a proud father to a baby boy on the auspicious day of Hanuman Jayanthi on Tuesday.
Gautham tied the knot with Jyothsna in October, 2012. He had acted in movies like Pallakilo Pellikoothuru and Basanti and is currently wrapping up the shooting of an experimental romantic drama titled Manu.
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date