News that Telugu cinema’s favourite comedy star Brahamanandam has been unwell for a while has been doing the rounds with many curious about how he is doing.
And the latest update is that the actor has just returned to Hyderabad after a brief stint at a well-known hospital in Mumbai. The actor who was diagnosed with a heart condition has just had surgery and was treated by the renowned surgeon Ramakanta Panda.
Welcoming him back home, actor Allu Arjun, who has worked with him in many films recalled the famous character in his film Race Gurram and tweeted a pic with him and wrote: “Real Iron Man . Man with a strong heart . Funny & Fearless . Soo happy to see my Kill Bill Pandey killing it . (sic)”
Real Iron Man . Man with a strong heart . Funny & Fearless . Soo happy to see my Kill Bill Pandey killing it . 😘❤️ pic.twitter.com/1bYygm84OL
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) February 7, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind
- Ram Charan teases Varun Tej
- Samantha gets emotional after wrapping up Family Man Season 2
- Date postponement of RRR is not a rumour!
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance