News that Telugu cinema’s favourite comedy star Brahamanandam has been unwell for a while has been doing the rounds with many curious about how he is doing.
And the latest update is that the actor has just returned to Hyderabad after a brief stint at a well-known hospital in Mumbai. The actor who was diagnosed with a heart condition has just had surgery and was treated by the renowned surgeon Ramakanta Panda.
Welcoming him back home, actor Allu Arjun, who has worked with him in many films recalled the famous character in his film Race Gurram and tweeted a pic with him and wrote: “Real Iron Man . Man with a strong heart . Funny & Fearless . Soo happy to see my Kill Bill Pandey killing it . (sic)”
Real Iron Man . Man with a strong heart . Funny & Fearless . Soo happy to see my Kill Bill Pandey killing it . 😘❤️ pic.twitter.com/1bYygm84OL
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) February 7, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa