Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi entertainer, Jai Simha, has had a fabulous run at the box-office during the festive season. The film is all set to breach the break even mark in most centres. For the last few days, Balayya has been promoting the movie in several areas in Rayalaseema.
Yesterday, several members belonging to the Brahmin community in Nellore met Balayya and appreciated him for showcasing the greatness of priests through a scene in Jai Simha. Balayya’s dialogues in this particular scene have become a rage among his fans.
Jai Simha is directed by senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar and produced by C Kalyan. Nayanthara, Hariprriya and Natasha Doshi are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun shocked over Kozhikode flight crash
- Second installment of Captain Marvel to be out on this date
- Shooting of superstar’s next postponed for six months
- Days before his death, Sushanth made this big move?
- Shahrukh Khan to appear with the number one actress in YRF film?
- After Allu Aravind this film family to launch OTT platform?