Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Sankranthi entertainer, Jai Simha, has had a fabulous run at the box-office during the festive season. The film is all set to breach the break even mark in most centres. For the last few days, Balayya has been promoting the movie in several areas in Rayalaseema.
Yesterday, several members belonging to the Brahmin community in Nellore met Balayya and appreciated him for showcasing the greatness of priests through a scene in Jai Simha. Balayya’s dialogues in this particular scene have become a rage among his fans.
Jai Simha is directed by senior Tamil director KS Ravikumar and produced by C Kalyan. Nayanthara, Hariprriya and Natasha Doshi are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood filmmaker acquires Jersey’s remake rights
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next