Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam has already wrapped up 60% of its shoot. The latest schedule, which commenced after the Sankranthi vacation, concluded a day before and the unit will take a short break before resuming the next schedule.
The next schedule will once again kickstart in Ramoji Film City from the 27th of this month. A special set has been erected for this purpose and several key scenes will be shot on the film’s lead cast.
Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha are playing the female lead roles in this high budget family entertainer. Being directed by Sreekanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is produced by Prasad V Potluri. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the tunes for this film, which is slated for a 29th April release.
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans