In what could be said as bad news, veteran actor and son of the great Raj Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor has passed away a short while ago in Mumbai.
Rishi Kapoor was admitted to the ICU at a private hospital in Mumbai. But sadly, the veteran actor could not make it through. Rishi Kapoor was diagnosed with cancer in 2018 and also got treated in the US for over a year and recently came back.
Belonging to an illustrious film family, Rishi Kapoor started acting in his dad’s film Shree 420 as a child artist. He made his debut as a hero with the film Bobby in 1973 and worked as a hero for over two decades.
123telugu conveys deep condolences to the entire Kapoor family in their times of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha