The recent deadly standoff between the Indian Army and China’s PLA at the Galwan Valley on the India-China border has united the entire country. 21 bravehearts sacrificed their lives in the violent clashes. Now, noted Malayalam actor-director Major Ravi has announced a film, titled Bridge of Galwan, on the India-China border conflict.
If the latest buzz is to be believed, stalwart actor Mohanlal will be playing the main lead in the film. The regular shoot will kickstart early next year and an official announcement is awaited in this regard. A couple of years ago, Major Ravi made 1971: Beyond Borders, a war drama based on the India-Pakistan war of 1971.
Articles that might interest you:
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation
- Pranay’s father files case against RGV