Amy Jackson has been in news, of late, for Rajinikanth’s 2.0 in which she’s playing the lead role. Directed by Shankar, 2.0 is Amy’s second film with Shankar post ‘I’ and it looks like the actress is going to keep everyone guessing about her role in the film.
While Amy has been barred from speaking about her role in the film, she recently revealed that the film’s costumes were specially designed by a Los Angeles-based studio. “All of us went to LA to get our body moulds done. Each one of the lead actors will have an unique look and Shankar has put in a lot of effort into making it look unique,” she said.
However, she didn’t divulge any other details about her look in the film or what role she’s playing opposite Rajinikanth. The film was shot in 3D and it’s slated for release on January 25, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah ready to keep aside her ‘no kissing’ policy for this hero
- Samantha makes a big statement about her director
- Akhil keeps Telugu directors on hold for Tamil filmmaker?
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics