Allari Naresh’s latest offering, Brother of Bommali opened to a decent response all over. Naresh’s trade mark comedy and Kartika Nair’s different role paved way for its success. The film’s unique concept and the fun generated from it has worked big time, and the movie is still going strong even during the weekdays.
This is also Allari Naresh’s biggest overseas release till date. Directed by Chinni Krishna, Brother of Bommali has Monal Gajjar as the female lead and Brahmanandam plays the hilarious role of Kona Venkat.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion