The post production work of Ram Charan’s upcoming film,Bruce Lee, is going on in full swing to meet the deadline. The film is slated to hit the screens on October 16th and the final schedule is currently progressing in Hyderabad . Megastar Chiranjeevi will join the unit very soon to shoot for his cameo.
Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film has Rakul Preet Singh as the female lead. DVV Danayya is producing the film on DVV Entertainments. SS Thaman is the music composer and the audio will be unveiled on October 2nd.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future