The latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar is that Telugu Film Industry’s biggest stars have hiked their prices sharply. Prince Mahesh Babu, Young Tiger NTR, Power Star Pawan Kalyan and Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej have all reportedly hiked their asking rates sharply and these four will now be available in a price band of approximately Rs 11 Crores – Rs 13 Crores. This hike comes in the wake of TFI’s good performance last year.
An industry analysts says that this hike is fine as new markets have opened up for Telugu Cinema.”In 2011, the game changed completely for Telugu movies. Our industry’s range and Box Office potential increased. It is very easy for even an average film of any of the above stars to rake in more than 30 Crores now”.
The 11 Crores – 13 Crores price is reportedly for allotting dates for 95 working days + 5 days grace period. If schedules cross more than 100days, the stars will reportedly charge Rs 15 lakhs for each extra day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Premam beauty in Vijay-Murugadoss film?
- Allu Arjun son’s cute conversation with Apple Siri
- Vakeel Saab director’s assurance to Pawan fans
- Poll : Do you support Anushka’s Nishabdham’s OTT release?
- COVID-19: 75 Doctors & Nurses dance to Mahesh’s hit songs in tribute video
- Bollywood actress’ impressive medley of Samajavaragamana and South hits