Tamil actor Vijay’s upcoming movie, Puli, is getting ready to hit the screens on September 17. The film’s first look posters have created an unprecedented buzz in social media and also augmented the hype on this project. Directed by Chimbudevan, this movie has yesteryear actress Sridevi playing a crucial role. Yesterday, the film’s audio was unveiled in a grand style in Chennai and many noted personalities of the Tamil film industry graced the event.
As per the latest reports, SVR Media, which earlier distributed the Telugu version of Vijay’s Thuppakki, bagged the Telugu dubbing rights of Puli for a whopping price of 8 Crores. Although Vijay is not a familiar actor in Telugu, the distributors are very confident about the film’s success and grabbed this socio-fantasy thriller for a hefty price.
Music sensation Devi Sri Prasad has composed tunes for this film. Shruti Haasan and Hansika are the female leads in this film which also features Sudeep in an important role.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake