Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is racing ahead with decent collections in its 2nd week. The film is registering solid collections in several B, C centres across Andhra, Nizam and Ceded territories and it is gearing up to become the biggest hit in Bunny’s career.
The Sarrainodu storm is particularly phenomenal in Nizam as the film is all set to cross the 15 crores share mark in this territory at the end of its second week. If the film’s decent run continues its pace, it will surely surpass Bunny’s Race Gurram’s lifetime share in its full run.
Boyapati Sreenu’s ultra mass presentation of Allu Arjun seems to have done the trick for Sarrainodu, along with the summer holidays.
Articles that might interest you:
- HIT’s trailer is intriguing and impressive
- Thala Ajith injured while filming a bike chase
- A giant ship set for Pawan-Krish film
- Pawan Kalyan asks his favorite director to pen a script?
- Poll : If Ntr-Trivikram combo sets, which genre you like most?
- Rana-Gunasekhar’s Hiranyakasipha pushed to year end