Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is racing ahead with decent collections in its 2nd week. The film is registering solid collections in several B, C centres across Andhra, Nizam and Ceded territories and it is gearing up to become the biggest hit in Bunny’s career.
The Sarrainodu storm is particularly phenomenal in Nizam as the film is all set to cross the 15 crores share mark in this territory at the end of its second week. If the film’s decent run continues its pace, it will surely surpass Bunny’s Race Gurram’s lifetime share in its full run.
Boyapati Sreenu’s ultra mass presentation of Allu Arjun seems to have done the trick for Sarrainodu, along with the summer holidays.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news