Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is racing ahead with decent collections in its 2nd week. The film is registering solid collections in several B, C centres across Andhra, Nizam and Ceded territories and it is gearing up to become the biggest hit in Bunny’s career.
The Sarrainodu storm is particularly phenomenal in Nizam as the film is all set to cross the 15 crores share mark in this territory at the end of its second week. If the film’s decent run continues its pace, it will surely surpass Bunny’s Race Gurram’s lifetime share in its full run.
Boyapati Sreenu’s ultra mass presentation of Allu Arjun seems to have done the trick for Sarrainodu, along with the summer holidays.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?