Last year, the Titli Cyclone had devastated several villages in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan requested everyone, including his family members, to contribute generously to rehabilitate the people in the cyclone affected villages.
Obliging Pawan’s request, hero Allu Arjun contributed financial assistance towards the setting up of a new mineral water plant in the Amalapadu village in Srikakulam district. The water plant will be inaugurated on February 14. People who are suffering from kidney related diseases will be offered free water at the water plant.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa