Last year, the Titli Cyclone had devastated several villages in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan requested everyone, including his family members, to contribute generously to rehabilitate the people in the cyclone affected villages.
Obliging Pawan’s request, hero Allu Arjun contributed financial assistance towards the setting up of a new mineral water plant in the Amalapadu village in Srikakulam district. The water plant will be inaugurated on February 14. People who are suffering from kidney related diseases will be offered free water at the water plant.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sudheer Babu’s Hunt teaser to be out on this date
- Mahesh Babu extends Daughter’s Day wishes to Sitara in style
- Viral Video: Nagarjuna grooves to Chiranjeevi’s song
- Ponniyin Selvan ticket prices locked in Hyderabad
- Venue locked for Swathimuthyam’s trailer launch
- Official: Date locked for God Father’s pre-release event