Last year, the Titli Cyclone had devastated several villages in the North Coastal Andhra Pradesh. Film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan requested everyone, including his family members, to contribute generously to rehabilitate the people in the cyclone affected villages.
Obliging Pawan’s request, hero Allu Arjun contributed financial assistance towards the setting up of a new mineral water plant in the Amalapadu village in Srikakulam district. The water plant will be inaugurated on February 14. People who are suffering from kidney related diseases will be offered free water at the water plant.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?