Initially, there were so many reports that megastar Chiranjeevi would be attending the audio launch of DJ. But things became even worse when the same reports took a new turn when Chiru was nowhere seen in the event.
Speaking about the same, Bunny cleared the air as he revealed that Chiru was not actually invited to the event as the team decided to keep the event private because of the demise of Dasari Narayana Rao earlier that week.
For a long time now, some fans still believe that something is not right between Bunny and Pawan Kalyan and even Chiru for that matter. But Bunny on his behalf says that he shares a very close relationship with Chiru and wants to become a top star like him one day.
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu
- Oscar-winning sound designer Resul Pookutty to turn director