Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s latest release Sarrainodu is running successfully across the Telugu states, and the makers are thrilled with the film becoming a hit despite the initial backlash. In a recently held success meet, Allu Arjun was all praise for his director, Boyapati Sreenu.
Bunny said that he always loved commercial films and that he had requested Boyapati to show him in a total massy avatar. The actor says that he is happy with the way his wish and purpose of doing Sarrainodu were fulfilled eventually. The Stylish Star further thanked his director for giving him a hit film.
Bunny also heaped praises on his nemesis in the film, Aadhi Pinisetty, saying that Aadhi took the risk of doing a negative role despite being a lead hero in Tamil and pulled it off with aplomb.
- Director Guhan’s real-life incident inspires Kalyan Ram’s 118
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR